Hunstanton Bonfire Night
- Sat 6 November 2021, 17:00
- Hunstanton Cliff Car Park - Hunstanton, Norfolk
One of the largest firework displays in the area and it gets bigger and better each year.
The event is at Hunstanton Clifftop Car Park with a funfair, stalls, live music with laser show, a large bonfire, stunning fireworks and refreshments.
- Gates open at 5pm
- The bonfire will be lit at 6pm.
- The firework display starts at 7.30pm.
- Laser & music show in sync with fireworks display
- Music from Rock Choir
- Children's rides
- Stalls, refreshments, mulled wine
Cars: £20 (7 people max)
On foot: £7 adults, £3 under 16's and over 65's
This event is organised by Hunstanton Round Table. For more information, see Hunstanton & District Round Table.
- Hunstanton Cliff Car Park
- Lighthouse Close
- PE36 6EL
Set on the cliff top within sight of Hunstanton Lighthouse, this is the ideal car park to use when visiting Old Hunstanton Beach. Car park charges apply - use the pay-and-display machines.