To kick off Hunstanton's Festival of Christmas this December, the Festive Fun Day will bring the town alive with children's activities, story-telling, street music, food and drink stalls, street entertainers and more!
The packed programme also includes the annual Christmas Craft Fair, a short nativity play, carols from the Hunstanton Concert Band, funfair and much more. The day will end with a Grand Light Parade through the town as the Christmas lights are switched on.
Entry is free.
- 12 Noon: Opening Ceremony by the Mayor & Panto Characters - The Spinney
- 12.15pm Christmas Yoga with the Cloud Cabin - Community Centre
- 12.30pm Tea Duelling at Georgie’s Cafe
- 12-4pm Visit the giant snow globe! - outside the Town Hall
- 1-3pm Hunstanton Concert Band - Northgate Precinct
- 1.30pm Story Time & Sing-a-Long with Mrs Claus - Hunstanton Library **
- 2-3.15pm Make Your Own Christmas Lantern - Hunstanton Library **
- 2.15 Hartbeeps - Community Centre
- 2.30pm Tea Duelling - Georgie’s Cafe
- 3.15pm Hartbeeps - Community Centre
- 3.30pm Lantern Parade - Town Centre to St Edmund’s Church
- 4pm Special Festive Service: Jesus, the Light of the World - St Edmund’s Church. All welcome.
- 4.45pm Grand Light Parade from St Edmund’s Church through Hunstanton via High St switching on the Christmas lights en route and ending at The Spinney
- 5 pm Christmas lights switched on at Princess Theatre
* Timings subject to change. ** Limited to 30 places, booked in advance.
Plus all day ...
- Around the town - Meet the King and Queen of Snow Stilt Walkers
- At Westgate - Musical and other acts on the outdoor stage
- At The Princess Theatre and St Edmund’s Terrace - Santa’s Grotto, fairground rides, children’s characters, music and stage events
- In the Town Centre - Buskers, reindeer hunt, food & drink stalls, market stalls
- At the Town Hall - Christmas Craft Fair, Face Painting (Tourist Info Centre)
- At St Edmund’s Church - Charity Stalls & free refreshments
- Lower Spinney - Nativity scene, barrel organ, miniature donkeys
- Community Centre Field - Vintage Games
For more information, please contact email@example.com