Christmas Festive Fun Day
- Sun 1 December 2019, 12:00 - 17:00
- Hunstanton Town Centre - Hunstanton, Norfolk
- Fun Events
To kick off Hunstanton's Festival of Christmas this December, the Festive Fun Day will bring the town alive with children's activities, story-telling, street music, food and drink stalls, street entertainers and more!
The packed programme also includes the annual Christmas Craft Fair, a short nativity play, carols from the Hunstanton Concert Band, funfair and much more. The day will end with a Grand Light Parade through the town as the Christmas lights are switched on.
Entry is free.
- 12 Noon: Opening Ceremony by the Mayor & Panto Characters - The Spinney
- 12.15pm Christmas Yoga with the Cloud Cabin - Community Centre
- 12.30pm Tea Duelling at Georgie’s Cafe
- 12-4pm Visit the giant snow globe! - outside the Town Hall
- 1-3pm Hunstanton Concert Band - Northgate Precinct
- 1.30pm Story Time & Sing-a-Long with Mrs Claus - Hunstanton Library **
- 2-3.15pm Make Your Own Christmas Lantern - Hunstanton Library **
- 2.15 Hartbeeps - Community Centre
- 2.30pm Tea Duelling - Georgie’s Cafe
- 3.15pm Hartbeeps - Community Centre
- 3.30pm Lantern Parade - Town Centre to St Edmund’s Church
- 4pm Special Festive Service: Jesus, the Light of the World - St Edmund’s Church. All welcome.
- 4.45pm Grand Light Parade from St Edmund’s Church through Hunstanton via High St switching on the Christmas lights en route and ending at The Spinney
- 5 pm Christmas lights switched on at Princess Theatre
* Timings subject to change. ** Limited to 30 places, booked in advance.
Plus all day ...
- Around the town - Meet the King and Queen of Snow Stilt Walkers
- At Westgate - Musical and other acts on the outdoor stage
- At The Princess Theatre and St Edmund’s Terrace - Santa’s Grotto, fairground rides, children’s characters, music and stage events
- In the Town Centre - Buskers, reindeer hunt, food & drink stalls, market stalls
- At the Town Hall - Christmas Craft Fair, Face Painting (Tourist Info Centre)
- At St Edmund’s Church - Charity Stalls & free refreshments
- Lower Spinney - Nativity scene, barrel organ, miniature donkeys
- Community Centre Field - Vintage Games
For more information, please contact clerk@
- Hunstanton Town Centre
- The Green
- PE36 6BQ
Hunstanton Town Centre is focused on the Green where the Town Hall, Golden Lion Hotel and Princess Theatre are situated. The main shopping streets are Greevegate, Westgate and the High Street.